- Middle East Studies Collection
Middle East Studies covers all disciplines in the study of human societies, past and present, in the following countries: Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, and Egypt, the occupied territories of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Turkey, Azerbayjan, Armenia, Iran, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- Islamic Studies Collection
Islamic Studies covers all aspects of Islamic life and culture worldwide, especially art, history, literature, philosophy, and religion.
- Guide to the Islamic Studies Reading Room (602 Butler Library)
Featured Electronic Resources
- Early Arabic Printed Books - EAPB from the British Library (1475-1900) is the first full-text searchable digital library of early printed books in Arabic script.
- Arabic Collections Online - ACO is a publicly available digital library of public domain Arabic language content.
Cambridge Archive Editions Online - Arab dissident movements, 1905-1955, Islamic Movements in the Arab World, 1913-1966, The slave trade into Arabia, 1820-1973 -
- AMIR--Access to Mideast and Islamic Resources
- ATLA - Religion database
- Brockelmann online (Brill)
- Confidential print. Middle East
- Encyclopaedia Iranica
- Encyclopedia of Islam (Brill)
- Encyclopedia of the Quran (Brill)
- Encyclopedia of Arabic language and linguistics (Brill)
- Gale Middle East Series I & II