My CLIO allows you to customize and store your search method preferences as a default setting.
Setting Search Method Preferences
You must always Login to set your preferences and every time you want to search CLIO using your preferences. Click on Login and type in your UNI and password.
- Click on the My Library Account button on the CLIO navigation bar. (If you have not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so.)
- Click on the My CLIO button.
- Select the Search Type (Basic Search, Guided Keyword, or Course Reserve) you want as a default. The system default is the Basic Search.
- For Basic Search only, also select a search type from the Search In menu. The system default is Keyword.
- Select the number of Records per Page. The system default is 50 records per page.
- Select the catalog(s) you wish to search.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page to set preferences. Your preferences will be set until you clear them.
Clearing Search Method Preferences
To clear set preferences, Login and click on the Clear button at the bottom of the page.
Always remember to Logout when you are finished using My CLIO, using the Logout button at the top or bottom or the page.
Resetting to Default Search Preferences
To return to the system default search preferences, you must Logout of My CLIO and start a new CLIO session by clicking on the word "CLIO" in the upper left corner of the screen.